Apparently I've migrated to Markdown instead of Rich?

Just wanted to ask if this is intentional?

Because it looks very weird and I'm absolutely not used to it.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • This thread was the place I saw this happened to me as well lmao

  • @jesterkind said:
    This thread was the place I saw this happened to me as well lmao

    God this is confusing what could possibly go wrong

    AAAAAAAAAAAA NO THE QUOTES LOOK WEIRD

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    @jesterkind said:
    This thread was the place I saw this happened to me as well lmao

    God this is confusing what could possibly go wrong

    AAAAAAAAAAAA NO THE QUOTES LOOK WEIRD

    Oh NO AHHHH
    I'm assuming this is broken or something, this looks odd right now

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    @jesterkind said:
    This thread was the place I saw this happened to me as well lmao

    God this is confusing what could possibly go wrong

    AAAAAAAAAAAA NO THE QUOTES LOOK WEIRD

    Oh NO AHHHH
    I'm assuming this is broken or something, this looks odd right now

    Oh my god it's literally how the Forums used to look before they implemented Rich Text I'm getting nostalgic but also I hate it
    Please be a mistake I don't think I could deal with this consistently

    its eveN CHANGED ON MY PHONE NO-

  • Am changing a few things around right now, please just bear with me, trying to work a solution in for the recent events.

  • @MandyTalk said:
    Am changing a few things around right now, please just bear with me, trying to work a solution in for the recent events.

    That's fair enough, just wanted confirmation that it wasn't my computer having a minor meltdown and deciding that acting normal was suddenly beneath it. Good luck trying to figure this out

  • It might stay in Markdown temporarily whilst we resolve these issues or not - a few changes might happen this afternoon - just trying to resolve things here.