Problem with the Lobby Sim DLC

I mean don't get me wrong, I love the free DLC. But here I was, enjoying my 28 minute long stent in the lobby sim, when it get's interrupted by a game. I mean #########?

Comments

  • Red_Dwarf said:

    I mean don't get me wrong, I love the free DLC. But here I was, enjoying my 28 minute long stent in the lobby sim, when it get's interrupted by a game. I mean #########?

    It seems fun tbh
  • 28 mins? Eff that. After 5 I'll reset. Usually one or two resets at best is instant game. Seems to get worse the longer I wait in one lobby.
  • @Carpemortum said:
    28 mins? Eff that. After 5 I'll reset. Usually one or two resets at best is instant game. Seems to get worse the longer I wait in one lobby.

    You must not have the lobby sim dlc installed, it's a special download. Lobby Sim is a blast, you should try it.

  • Oh yea, lobby sim DLC is absolutely the best addition to the game. 

    but, it keeps getting interrupted by games, could we maybe get an extension for the lobby? 15-20 minutes just isn't enough time to twiddle my thumbs a full 6,000 times.
  • @Avariku said:
    Oh yea, lobby sim DLC is absolutely the best addition to the game. 

    but, it keeps getting interrupted by games, could we maybe get an extension for the lobby? 15-20 minutes just isn't enough time to twiddle my thumbs a full 6,000 times.

    It got HOTFIXED, im back to 40-60 minutes wait time, its so much fun! I dont get any games before its time to leave home again. YAY! :chuffed:

  • @Bug_Reporter said:

    @Avariku said:
    Oh yea, lobby sim DLC is absolutely the best addition to the game. 

    but, it keeps getting interrupted by games, could we maybe get an extension for the lobby? 15-20 minutes just isn't enough time to twiddle my thumbs a full 6,000 times.

    It got HOTFIXED, im back to 40-60 minutes wait time, its so much fun! I dont get any games before its time to leave home again. YAY! :chuffed:

    40-60 minutes! Wow, can't wait till I download that HOTFIX!

  • (insert that one Overwatch que time like 2 days?)

  • You forgot about the bonus mode of the let's leave and dodge SIM as well
  • @redsopine01 said:
    You forgot about the bonus mode of the let's leave and dodge SIM as well

    lmao :)

  • You forgot about the bonus mode of the let's leave and dodge SIM as well
    Oh yeah, finally, the developers made my dreams come true! :)