Is the Killer model update still happening?
As far as I know, the Developers updated the Trapper, the Nurse and the Doctor, will there be more updates like this? For example for the Hillbilly and for the Wraith? I think they were amazing!
As far as I know, the Developers updated the Trapper, the Nurse and the Doctor, will there be more updates like this? For example for the Hillbilly and for the Wraith? I think they were amazing!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hopefully not.
Why not? I think they were pretty good.
I don't, but to each their own.
I'd hope so, especially if they can touch up some of the killers that are really starting to show their age- I'd adore a model update for Myers, especially.
Oh, alright, I understand.
That...was way more civil than the answer I was expecting. Some people are very adamant on disagreeing with me in the worst possible way.
Thanks mate, you're really kind :)
Just for reference here’s the side by sides for Doctor. I think the new ones are slightly better personally but it’s hard to tell the difference on some of them. 🤷♂️
https://youtu.be/3rCXRiV0a2UI like the new models except for Trappers mask.
Similar to general I preferred the older models. At least for doctor and trapper. Nurse's model change was ok.
Very respectable opinion, my friend <3
I personally want to see Spirit updated. To me, her face has some outdated texture.
Also make his eyeholes completely black, it's hilarious when you can see his eyes.
I hope not. I'm not really a fan of the killer model reworks, especially the ones for Doctor and Trapper. Nurse's was ok, but I still prefer her old model.