New Aura reveal Perk idea for Killers: Finish what you've started
Finish what you've started
- When a Survivor doesn't work on a Generator for longer than 40/35/30 seconds and isn't in a Chase, you see their aura until they start working on a Generator or start a Chase.
- When all Generators are completed, Finish What You've Started deactivates.
A Perk that punishes Survivors that are not working on a Generator or are not actively in a Chase. I wanted to keep the activation duration long enough for Survivors to not be constantly revealed to the the Killer, but also to be worth running against some stealthy Survivors, what do you think?
Comments
Shouldn't the scaling go in the opposite direction?
Regarding the actual effect, though, I think it could be viable- though I think more things should deactivate it, especially since this perk could be monstrous in the endgame where no generators are left to be repaired and they're obviously not in a chase if they're going for a gate or the hatch.
Maybe just a caveat that it deactivates after the last generator is completed?
Ah yes, you're right, I switched the durations, it is fixed now.
I think it would also be reasonable to disable it when all the Generators are done, I will add that.
I like that idea it punishes survs that don't participate in the survivors goal and isn't to hard so you still can do some sneak plays maybe deactivate it when you near a hooked person so you still got a chance to sneak up on a camped survivor and try a rescue
I like the idea. But I would change it to actions in general, which would include Totems, Chests and Healing. This way you would avoid Survivors being revealed who are actually doing something.
(If I go for an Unhook and the person who got unhooked does not want to heal next to a Hook, it is totally possible that my Aura might get revealed, because 30 seconds passed)
I don't know that you would want to run this you don't want to chase survivors who are spending loads of time doing nothing
Can be too powerful in some situations especially when the survivor is injured and looking for a chest or a teammate to heal up. It's rewarding you a free Aura reading even though the survivor doesn't stand without doing anything but survive.
Some maps are huge and it takes time to find gens after repairing some.
With specific killers (Pig, Pinhead, Freddy) the survivors have to do a side objective and after doing them they might have to save or heal someone up.
Either way the survivors will probably have to spend maybe half a second tapping a gen to avoid the Aura reading. 🤷♀️
This is such a weird perk idea. It sounds like an attempt to stop game hostage holding by immersed survivors via a perk, which is a bad idea. It should just be a base feature in the game with the idle crow feature.
And as mentioned above, killers should be happy about a survivor not repairing gens.
Survivor aura reveal is one of the strongest pieces of information a killer can have (hence how rare the add-ones are associated with it), and shouldn’t be so easily achieved. This punishment is way too severe for how long you expect them to repair the generator after the aura reveal has started. I mean imagine the synergy with Corrupt and a stealth killer, pretty ridiculous. Or new DMS.