Did something evil for a challenge
I abused afk pig and slugged to guarantee the gatekeeper challenge sorry for the people who suffered my match
I abused afk pig and slugged to guarantee the gatekeeper challenge sorry for the people who suffered my match
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Edit: nvm I misread like an idiot again.
What did you say originally I missed it lol
It is surely evil....but as long as the match isn't held hostage its ok lol it's up to the devs to decide if its fair or not but I dont know how you can change that without ruining the traps.
Oh trust me I wanted the match to end as quickly as possible so I hooked everyone after slugging
I am ruthless when I play for challenges. They just turn me into a horrible person. But what can I do? I get ludicrously competitive when I want them done.
I thought it was change instead of challenge in your title.
And I shared an experience where I accidentally tombstoned Meg after I wanted to let her live. I wanted to lunge to signal her to take her medkit back and she got bodied instead.
Felt pretty bad.
Same especially with this rift I want my pig cosmetics lol