How can i report people?

I just had a game with two lag switching claudettes. I have their profiles,steam id and video proof. 
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • The only way to report players is by using the after game report system, there is a text box where you can type the video link and any further information.

  • I left after taking their profiles. Isnt there another way? Email or something else?
  • Sorry, but I'm afraid not.

  • Then i guess these hackers will continue playing the game with no consequences.:(
  • @foodie said:
    Then i guess these hackers will continue playing the game with no consequences.:(

    it seems, even when you properly report cheaters with proof, they don't look at it. (my proof still only has 1 view from me).
    And when you try to expose obvious cheaters on forums, your posts are deleted and you'll get a temp ban.