MAKE ALL MAP OFFERINGS APPEARANCE CHANCE MORE EQUITATIVE.

I play this game every day. And I noticed that I'm getting Cold Wind Farm more frequently on the blood web. Seriously I have like 15 cold wind farm maps and I used all the offerings because I thought that If I keep using that offering every time It will stop appearing, but it turns out that It KEEPS showing off over, and over, and over, and over. And I'm getting bored.

Not kidding guys, I love this game but every day I play it, it's all about Cold Wind Farm, Jigsaw Meat Plant, Larry's Memorial, Autoheaven, and High school. I know Cold Wind Farm has like 5 stages and THAT'S WHY it has more chances to appear on the blood web, but what about Larry's Memorial? High school? JIGSAW MEAT PLANT, they only have 1 stage and they have more chances to appear than RPD, Dusty Noose, etc...

RPD, Mac Millan State, Red Forest, Dusty Noose, Ormond, AREEE RAAAAAAAAAAARE MAAAPS, can you believe that the last time I played RPD, Dusty Noose and Ormond was 4-5 days ago? REALLY? And I haven't mentioned other maps cuz I don't remember their names pretty well.

Guys, have you ever heard about Overwatch (The video game), yeah, ONE OF the reasons why that game is almost dead it's because It gets too repetitive, you know same maps, over and over. And If OW is almost dead, Imagine this game... LOOKS LIKE DEVS FAVORITE MAP IS COLD WIND FARM lmao

JUST MAKE THE APPEARANCE CHANCE MORE EQUITATIVE, NOT ALL PLAYERS HAVE THE SAME TASTE TO PLAY SAME MAPS OVER AND OVER.  😥

Comments

  • Believe it or not thats just RNG screwing you over, all offerings have an equal chance to appear

    Also, realms that have more than 1 variation (Badham, MacMillan, Autohaven and Coldwind mainly) have just as much an equal chance as any realm, as the game choses which realm it wants to go to and then choses one of its variations.

  • How the bloodweb acts


    Oh you want this grind tons of webs


    Oh you don't want this here it is in most of your webs enjoy

  • @Shroompy said:

    Believe it or not thats just RNG screwing you over, all offerings have an equal chance to appear

    Also, realms that have more than 1 variation (Badham, MacMillan, Autohaven and Coldwind mainly) have just as much an equal chance as any realm, as the game choses which realm it wants to go to and then choses one of its variations.

    Then why I always get Cold Wind Farm more than the others?

  • I thought I heard that one before:

    @bryanmorpa97 said:

    I play this game every day. And I noticed that I'm getting Cold Wind Farm more frequently on the blood web. Seriously I have like 15 cold wind farm maps and I used all the offerings because I thought that If I keep using that offering every time It will stop appearing, but it turns out that It KEEPS showing off over, and over, and over, and over. And I'm getting bored.

    Not kidding guys, I love this game but every day I play it, it's all about Cold Wind Farm, Jigsaw Meat Plant, Larry's Memorial, Autoheaven, and High school. I know Cold Wind Farm has like 5 stages and THAT'S WHY it has more chances to appear on the blood web, but what about Larry's Memorial? High school? JIGSAW MEAT PLANT, they only have 1 stage and they have more chances to appear than RPD, Dusty Noose, etc...

    RPD, Mac Millan State, Red Forest, Dusty Noose, Ormond, AREEE RAAAAAAAAAAARE MAAAPS, can you believe that the last time I played RPD, Dusty Noose and Ormond was 4-5 days ago? REALLY? And I haven't mentioned other maps cuz I don't remember their names pretty well.

    Guys, have you ever heard about Overwatch (The video game), yeah, ONE OF the reasons why that game is almost dead it's because It gets too repetitive, you know same maps, over and over. And If OW is almost dead, Imagine this game... LOOKS LIKE DEVS FAVORITE MAP IS COLD WIND FARM lmao

    JUST MAKE THE APPEARANCE CHANCE MORE EQUITATIVE, NOT ALL PLAYERS HAVE THE SAME TASTE TO PLAY SAME MAPS OVER AND OVER.  😥

    And no, all Map Offerings appear at the same rate as far as I know. However, there are A LOT of green Items in the Bloodwebs, which all share the same Spot. But overall, they should appear pretty equally, at least I have not seen any strange odds so far.

    • Overwatch had around 650k concurrent players at a given time in January 2022. That’s way more than DbD’s peak has ever been, Overwatch is hardly dead.
    • Honestly I think DbD would be better off just removing map offerings entirely. They cause more hassle than any benefit they give to the game.
  • @bryanmorpa97 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2804403#Comment_2804403

    Then why I always get Cold Wind Farm more than the others?

    dumb luck thats why

  • @dugman said:

    • Overwatch had around 650k concurrent players at a given time in January 2022. That’s way more than DbD’s peak has ever been, Overwatch is hardly dead.
    • Honestly I think DbD would be better off just removing map offerings entirely. They cause more hassle than any benefit they give to the game.

    lol did u know that overwatch fact was just an example. LMAAAAAAAAAAAAOL.

  • @bryanmorpa97 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2807153#Comment_2807153

    lol did u know that overwatch fact was just an example. LMAAAAAAAAAAAAOL.

    Yeah, a bad example.