Tapping the box when playing as pinhead is so annoying.
I think it's something that needs to be addressed. As someone who plays a pinhead quite a lot having the box tapped by a survivor is very annoying. They will tap it for about one second over and over. even if it appears right in front of me there is no time to react and teleport to stop them.
I know this is used as a tactic to distract and I understand that, of course this "Tactic" is abused to annoy. There should be a bigger consequence for holding on to the box for too long other then a personal chain hunt.
it would give more incentive to solve the box rather then hang onto it. If pinhead is forced to teleport when he hits the button then a survivor shouldn't be able to start and stop solving the box.
I want to be clear that I understand why the dev team set it up this way but of course the player base found a way to abuse it and make it annoying.
Comments
Fine, but you shouldn't get hit with chains when solving the box.
Alot of the time it's because the chain hunt has activated and they stop you from solving that causes it to get spammed. It's very annoying
If a survivor tries to do it for a distraction, I'm just like "oh sweet a free chain hunt". Survivors like this tend to mess up alot with the box and end up getting downed with it