Dwight Amazon Prime code not working.
I just saw this when I got on today. Went to redeem the code the same way I did for artist and blight and it says
"this code is not valid. please double check you have entered it correctly and try again"
I tried it 3 times even without the dashes.
Comments
Check there isn't a space after the code. That happened to me when I copied it.
I got it to work. I have no idea why what happened happened.
I went to Prime gaming and clicked on DBD and the code page came up so naturally, I start putting in the code. Wouldn't work.
After closing it and going back in I notice when I click DBD I see the reward page like the last time I had put in a code. I was like wait a second.....It showed Dwight as unclaimed and I clicked him and it had a new code and that one worked.
For SOME reason when I clicked DBD the first time it took me straight to the already used Blight code.
Thank you this is probably what's going on with mine
my guess is twitch glitched and gave you the blight code, thats what happened to me, after refreshing it gave me the right code.
Yeah, it didn't even show the reward page it just took me right to the blight code so I just assumed it was the one for Dwight. HAd to restart the whole thing for it to work right.