How This is Possible?
I played against streamer killer. So after game, i wanted watch this match. How this is possible? Better gaming chair?
Tagged:
BHVR
I played against streamer killer. So after game, i wanted watch this match. How this is possible? Better gaming chair?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hacking. People can hack the files to get all items and offerings, max level on all the characters plus prestige level 3.
I know. :) This was sarcasm. Even streamer is cheating, what a great anti-cheat we have on DbD. ๐๏ธ
I know, right? :o
Unbelievable.
He bought hacked account that was injected with progression, items and perks.
Does he cheat in game too?
Nope, he was Myers and he lost game. I did not noticed any hack in game. I did not even know he was hacker before watch him stream.
You don't even have to purchase a hacked account for things like this. There are open source tools out there that you can use with no prior knowledge in 2-3 mins. This game's anticheat is an utter joke.
Well it seems he beat the grind lol
And since he is streaming, probably doesnt really care if gets banned or not
Thats nice to know. And sad at the same time
And this guy 5th cheater for me. I faced 5 cheaters at this week. :) I am stopped to report them. Seriously i don't believe anything happen when you report them. And plus it is so boring to open DbD support and add proofs for hacking every time. I don't wanna do BHVR's own job, they should make better reporting system. Reporting in game should be enough to ban hackers but anyways, never will happen.
I had 4 this week too. Flying around, insta healing, making all totems on map permanent boons and stuff like that.
Report them? Yea sure, just report them, then go to support site, make ticket, make a video from the match, upload it to YT and send it to them. And maybe they get banned and will have to use one of their next 50 Epic accounts they made before?
No thanks, I have limited time to ######### around like that
Giving this game free on Epic was biggest mistake of all DbD history. I stopped play Gta Online after they gave free on Epic. And now, here we are. Game is full with Epic cheaters.
Please just report these players to Support, making a forum thread is entirely unnecessary as this is not something that can be discussed on this platform.