Allow the killer to "concede" DC if a survivor has DCed
Just had a game where a survivor DCed the moment the game started. Didn't want to be a ######### and 1v3 so I DC'ed and ended the match early (<5s) so we all could go find a better game.
5 Minute cooldown.
If a survivor DCs early a killer should be allowed to end the match without a penalty.
Comments
Yes... as a survivor, I love being sent back to the lobby to wait 10 minutes for another game, and lose all my addons and offerings (gateau) in the mean time, without even being afforded the chance to play something, even if it means being at a disadvantage because of someone else
Of course stuff should be refunded. Like a cancelled match, everyone gets refunded
And what about being forced to wait again. Personally, I'd rather take the game as is because I need to practice my looping. I don't care about win/loss, that'll come with experience. I want to play.
shouldn't you be happy? everyone loves an easy game!
If someone dcs that quickly I just two-hook and farm.
No mercy. Slaughter them all