Thanks mmr I hate this
A capture by Majin Eclair
Literally the person who disconnected did jack squat while me and my friend was doing gens and the other bronze kept bringing the Pinhead to us
A capture by Majin Eclair
Literally the person who disconnected did jack squat while me and my friend was doing gens and the other bronze kept bringing the Pinhead to us
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Roxas playing killer feels wrong.
Also forgot to say that you should hide the names.
Yeah, it really does lmao
Every solo que match I've had regardless has these kinda players. I seriously fear the fellow survivors more than the killer