Stats Confirm Killers OP! (Why That's Good & How to Stop Being Cruel to Survivors on the Forums)

As a Rank 1 Survivor main, I think these stats prove the game is in a healthy state. Survivors should lose more than half of the time. This preserves the terrifying nature of Killers and creates an atmosphere full of fear. Killers like to kill and Survivors like to be scared. Winning as Survivor is great, but I know the games I enjoy most are the ones where my heart is constantly beating out of my chest, win or lose.
So please, Killers on the forums, stop being cruel to us Survivors. Don't tell us to gitgud, cos there's a cap on how gud we can git so that you can also have an enjoyable game!
But this doesn't mean Survivors shouldn't get some quality of life upgrades, like giving us the Exposed notification when NOED activates instead of after the first insta-down ![]()
Comments
Quite honestly, I think the devs should no longer release statistics. They are not doing anyone a favour.
I just wish they would be more specific about their stats.
I> @DocOctober said:
I would say either release it at the predetermined interval or not releasing it at all. While releasing it, give us clearer background as well such as the period of data represented, what is and not being count. Give us some context so that we can have the whole picture and more accurate representation of what the statistic is about.
It is frustrating to constantly hear people shouting all the nerfs/buffs are killing their mood the play certain side and then proceed to list down a bunch of hear say and anecdote that literally no one encounter to justify their point. I am all for them releasing regular statistic and being transparent with player, but I understand it will just open up another can of worms that BHVR is not willing to dealt with it.
I liked it when they showed the usage of perks.
But I think they stopped doing that to hide the inbalance of perks.