Are the forum bugged?
I've noticed that 3 of my old posts are listed as "drafts".
When I post them again, they still don't appear.
It's not the first time it happens.
Any idea of what is happening?
I've noticed that 3 of my old posts are listed as "drafts".
When I post them again, they still don't appear.
It's not the first time it happens.
Any idea of what is happening?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rofl, as if xD
Forums are in high alert for some reason today i think
Yeah, its been bugged ever since it launched since it didnt automatically give me the role "The Fattest Ass"
smh bhvr pls fix
I think that's been an issue for a while now, GannMan got banned for like a month recently, and I can't imagine it's justified.
Wait why was gannman banned hes the nicest person...er nm dont tell me i dont want to get this topic blocked and its not my business anyways
I have no clue, I think he was pretending to be Sluzzy right before the temp ban, although that probably has nothing to do with it.
That's....exactly why actually