Songs to listen to while your getting facecamped by Bubba
Here's a short collection of songs I like to listen to while I share some quality basement time with our hungry boy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU9RgI9j7Do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bjB-IWEYI0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtDH0EZXl8If you escape the basement, then play this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOYZaiDZ7BM
Comments
YO A FELLOW DINOSAUR ENJOYER?!?!?!
you remember prehistoric park?
Depending on my mood, one of these two.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YtH2rjrfaI&ab_channel=NirvanaVEVO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY52Zsg-KVI&t=65s&ab_channel=JulianJapengahehe seal go spin
S P I N
Of course I do lmao. I watched it when I was 5 on animal planet. Scroll up on this thread I even put the opening theme. I loved that show so much. Nigel Marven is the goat
I still have it on VHS when I recorded it.
I think I also have "When Dinosaurs Roamed America" and Bindi Irwin is there too. It was so surreal to hear she got married because I literally just watched that tape a few weeks beforehand.
Didn’t John Goodman narrate that one. I think I saw it. But yes I still love dinosaurs and that will never change. also if you want a funny Dinosaurs commentary video
https://youtu.be/rESCan6FqBsThis video is hilarious Lmao. What’s your favorite dinosaur?
I don't have a favorite they are all cool and yeah I think he did
Carboniferous gang rise up😔✊
This.
And when you somehow get out:
https://youtu.be/EqkCBpeLT1QI personally like the herbivores more than the carnivores lmao
Hacked up for Barbecue or Chainsaw Dismemberment by Mortician, it kind of depends on if you like the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre or the sequel.