What does this arrow mean?
There is a little white arrow popping on and off in the upper left corner of the screen. Does anyone know what this is?
It's the first time I've ever seen it.
There is a little white arrow popping on and off in the upper left corner of the screen. Does anyone know what this is?
It's the first time I've ever seen it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's your connection to the server. If you see it during a chase get ready for shenanigans.
Thanks. That what I thought it meant.
And yeah I did see during a chase.
when it turns red... the worst is about to come