Playing killer becomes.
So much less fun playing killer when survivors all have dead hard. I realize this has been posted like a million times so I apologize but holy SHIIIIIIIT is this perk annoying as hell to go against.
I played lots of killer games last night and then some tonight. Last night very few dead hards and the games were very fun even the ones where I got 0-1k because I felt as though I wasn't being robbed and just legit outplayed.
Tonight the dead hard teams are out in full force and it's literally infuriating. When you do a good mindgame or the survivor messes up and they just dead hard to extend the chase it literally feels like you are being robbed. And these aren't even just bait it out situations. I'm talking distance for pallets and windows every time where they would have went down.
Imagine playing a football game and every single time you score a TD it's just negated by a penalty, that's what losing a down because of dead hard feels like. Except when playing killer in DBD you didnt do anything wrong to lose the down. Feels like you just lose because there isn't enough time left to deal with it and get your points or hooks in this case.
I play killer more probably a 70/30 split. I'd absolutley sacrifice NOED or some other strong killer perk to get Dead Hard out of the game. I HATE IT!!!
Comments
I agree Dead Hard could probably stand to be nerfed, but it doesn't get under my skin that much as a killer. It's just a thing a lot of people use and that's the way it goes. 🤷♂️ If it's really annoying you, though, maybe try running Fearmonger or Blood Echo or Exhaustion causing add-ons. And as a bonus those also shut down the other Exhaustion perks too like Lithe and Balanced Landing and Overcome.
I do from time to time use Fearmonger. Blood Echo sucks in my opinion. It's to situational. Only effects survivors who are injured after a hook and has a cool down, seriously? That perks needs a buff if Dead Hard is going to be used by 3 or 4 survivors every game you get in.
COH also needs to go. That one perk has made the game hell, and the sad part is their DatA 🤪Is going to lie to them and show them it isn't used much.
They calculate perk usage like dead hard as per survivor instead of per game like killers is by default. The problem is that you only need a single COH to mess the game up for killer and swf will never bring more than one unless they want to ne particularly annoying with a red forest offering or something.
Yeah, Blood Echo only applying to injured survivors isn't great, unless you're playing a killer who can keep people injured obviously. The recent buff to Fearmonger was nice though. 🙂