Brand new part not working

I tried brand new part the other day and although I hit the skill checks it doesn't give the extra progress as it should. I have tried it with different tool boxes (as I found it initially on the Chinese new year toolbox and thought it may just be that one) and different characters and the bug still happens. Takes the brand new part but doesn't give the 5% progress on hitting the skill checks.

Tagged: BHVRPending

Comments

  • first skillcheck gives progress for me, the second one doesnt do anything, also no gen animation when hitting the second skillcheck.


    edit: seems to be random, now both skillchecks didnt do anything

  • Just played some games with this same issue. Hit both skillchecks and no progress.

  • You sure you didn't just miss the skillchecks?

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    You sure you didn't just miss the skillchecks?

    he is right. It is like 2 months now. Second skillcheck 0 progress

  • Don't worry guys. It's only been broken since the start of the year. I've opened cases with BHVR multiple times about it. But many patches later, it's still not even listed on the known issues! YIKES

  • Still having this issue as well as of yesterday :/ really wish they would fix it. hate wasting an iri add-on

  • @KaNANI said:

    Still having this issue as well as of yesterday :/ really wish they would fix it. hate wasting an iri add-on

    I’ve stopped bringing brand new parts awhile ago because I noticed they don’t work. Every once in awhile I’ll bring one to see if it got fixed but nope. Still an add on in the bloodweb I occasionally get forced to purchase that does nothing

  • Had this issues today as well. Upvote for Mandy to see.

  • For those on PC that get this issue, please grab me some logs - these help so much!


    You can upload them to this thread.

    Thank you

  • @fixdeadhard said:

    first skillcheck gives progress for me, the second one doesnt do anything, also no gen animation when hitting the second skillcheck.

    edit: seems to be random, now both skillchecks didnt do anything

    Exactly the same thing I have met. Here is the reference: https://youtu.be/rxaY4loyjAo