Please let all charms be used by either side.
I don't understand why charms are side-locked in the first place.
I don't understand why charms are side-locked in the first place.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree with this. I want to be able to use Dwightcrow on Dwight, Neacrow on Nea, Mr. Puddles on Clown (this one most of all), Bing Bong Boo on Wraith, and the Pocket Entity (which should be animated, dammit) on everyone ever. Locking the charms to one side really limits options.
Charms that are locked to survivors are the most disappointing, because they're so small and so difficult to see. BHVR should want all charms to go on hooks that way people can actually see the work that went into them.