Which console killer to use?
I am currently P3:
Plague
GF
Doctor
Leatherface
Myers
Which is the next best killer for me to P3 and use on console?
I am currently P3:
Plague
GF
Doctor
Leatherface
Myers
Which is the next best killer for me to P3 and use on console?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spirit
Clown
Legion
Artist
Anyone but Trickster
Pig....
Wraith
Demo....
Your- your profile is Pig and Pig isn't P3? Excuse moi?
Blight, Nurse, Artist, Spirit
Just dont use range killers and you will be fine
Pig is my main haha how did I forget, I have all perks on her
I also was going to protest
Sorry :( love Pig dw
Pyramid head and spirit
Artist is pretty much playable and decent on console.
Scourge and pentimento are good perks as well.
This 100%. Even Nurse and Blight are playable if time and effort is put into them.