Survivor Tier list (Hopefully this doesn’t get me hate)
I have done a killer tier list already but now it’s time for the survivors. Maps will come later. This is based on how they play when I’m killer or when hey are on my team. Also some survivors just look cooler than others.
B-S are survivor I’m happy to see in the lobby. They are usually the ones that are good teammates and are not toxic when I play killer. The survivors in S tier have been prone to give me free kills by letting the Timer run out, but I don’t allow it they must survive for me to be happy.C tier are players that can be good or bad. D and F are usually the ones that are terrible. For example David farming you for Wglf stacks or using no mither, Ashes don’t do anything stuff like that. Then we got the bottom tier. Look up Grayson Allen on YouTube and you’ll see what I mean. What are your?

Comments
Oh wow. Why Feng so low?
Well I remember I made post about a good one
Problem is they are rare
Well let me explain and this is just my opinion. When I play survivor, fengs can be good but most of the time they are not very good. And when I play killer, I get the fengs that use head on, dead hard, flashlight. They don’t tbag you tho. There are good fengs so it balances out lmao
Nancy is love, Nancy is life, Nancy is S tier
and I mean this they are some of the best teammates you can ask for. They get a bad rap from one of Otzs videos. In the post where I thanked a nea for her sacrifice, Nancy carried us. I’m happy whenever I see one in the lobby. I myself am also a Nancy main and I have sacrificed myself to get teams out but die in the process
Thank you. I will let her know when I get off work 😍
Lmao
Nancy, Zarina, and Jill/Claire are the only survivors I have taken to P3 50. Meaning I like your list.
Bill should be in God tier.
Good taste
I have Jill/Claire, Nancy, Kate, Steve and… Dwight at p3😂 yeah Ik I suck for that one
They would be if they actually could last long in chase lmao
Lol. Kate/Jane/Elodie are next for me. I have spent hundreds on Kate, Jane, Zarina, and Elodie cosmetics.