Anyone else missing their DS more?
Ever since they released the wiggle beta, I've been missing my ds a lot more, I've changed the key binds for the wiggle but I'm still missing it a lot. I don't know if I'm just bad, going crazy, or both.
Ever since they released the wiggle beta, I've been missing my ds a lot more, I've changed the key binds for the wiggle but I'm still missing it a lot. I don't know if I'm just bad, going crazy, or both.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That happened to me alot but they should fix the wiggle beta so we can use our DS.
I know it happens at a different time, but I've been missing way more BNP skill checks than I used to...
That sucks, well back to destroying the sticks on my controller I suppose.
Not sure, I only used new wiggle for 10 games to get BP and changed it back right after because I dont like it
It's not happened to me, my DS skill check comes up before the wiggle. But I haven't played in like a week so maybe it's starting to happen to a lot of players.
It feels like the window to hit it is shorter, but I've been able to hit to hit it, it's just annoying that sometimes I miss out on the perk.
There’s no reason for the nerfed DS to only activate once and has a skill check