THAT is THE biggest problem in this game

When I (or you) play killer its difficult to see the difference, you run behind a survivor and it just feels weird its like playing a tier 1 Myers or 110 killer, its not a "BIG" difference but at the end it safes time and shifts the balance. And on the receiving end you are wondering if you suck out of nowhere or you are just crazy.

The worst part is those "modest" cheater don't even think they are doing something wrong just like those stretched res user! They think: "the game balance is not as I want so I will adjust it to my liking, so its not cheating but restoring justice"! That is their mindset! I would rather play against a real hacker with gmod then such narcissistic crap!

Let me get clear at something: I don't know how anti-cheats work so I will now assume something:

BHVR pays EAC (Easy Anti Cheat) for protection, but what is EAC even doing? I once googled for a mod for Resident Evil 2 and got on a side where they also shared DBD hacks and people were using them, sooo why does EAC not download this hacks themself reverse engineer them and then close the loophole? One can say its not that easy, true... BUT EAC sucks a f.. lot! EAC is as helpful against cheating as chain link fence against a flood.

The worst part of modest cheater is there are more then you know, they could hide behind every lose and even if they are only 1 in 100 games you lost the knowledge that they could be there is poisoning the mood to play this game!

DEAR BHVR we need the same system that csgo has! a small 10kb file that holds all information about a match that we ourself can also replay! this way we could atleast detect and send you the game! i am not going to record every game i play and go through tedious processes just to report one person! dear bhvr just ask valve for the system, they will give it to you and I am sure they will not even charge you for it, just ask them for help!

Comments

  • EDIT: Blizzards "Heroes of the Storm" has also this replay feature that records everything ingame in a few kb file! SO its not even that high technology! Please give it to us!

  • The subtle hackers are the funniest. You have to admire their commitment to pretending not to know what you are talking about despite being caught red handed. It is like they genuinely do not know how the game works and believe they can pass it off as a coincidence. Oh, I can unhook people instantly? So strange!

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    The subtle hackers are the funniest. You have to admire their commitment to pretending not to know what you are talking about despite being caught red handed. It is like they genuinely do not know how the game works and believe they can pass it off as a coincidence. Oh, I can unhook people instantly? So strange!

    Or people who play with them! I caught one person hacking he was running so quick that I needed bloodlust 1 to gain any distance in straight line, in the post game chat I asked people to report the hacker and an other person was like "wow we had a hacker? who was it, tell me more!" and "sure I will report them too!" then I look at their friendlist and it turn out they were SWF... and the hacker made his profile private and changed his ID and steamlink after I accused them of cheating! This is sooo pathethic! I feel very sorry for cheaters, their life must be very sad if they have to do this.

  • @Pirate said:

    EDIT: Blizzards "Heroes of the Storm" has also this replay feature that records everything ingame in a few kb file! SO its not even that high technology! Please give it to us!

    If it works how I think it does, it's using the same archetype going all the way back to games like doom: RNG isn't actually truely random, and follows a preset sequence. Thats how "demos" in games like doom worked, it was basically like playing a piano reel and would always get the same result by just saving the inputs and letting the timings do the rest. If a game does not have a set rng pattern, then it requires more info to be saved to recreate.

  • @Ryuhi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799297#Comment_2799297

    If it works how I think it does, it's using the same archetype going all the way back to games like doom: RNG isn't actually truely random, and follows a preset sequence. Thats how "demos" in games like doom worked, it was basically like playing a piano reel and would always get the same result by just saving the inputs and letting the timings do the rest. If a game does not have a set rng pattern, then it requires more info to be saved to recreate.

    So nothing stops them right? Because such system that works on numbers and math would detect a speed anomaly or a teleport! that would detect every hack but "wallhack"

    edit: thx! Demo was the word I was searching for! I could not remember how it is called in CSGO but it was a Demo and the process of reviewing a Demo is Overwatch.

  • @Pirate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799316#Comment_2799316

    So nothing stops them right? Because such system that works on numbers and math would detect a speed anomaly or a teleport! that would detect every hack but "wallhack"

    Im saying it likely isn't just a simple small file, which is why they generally ask for video evidence in support tickets when possible.

  • Did one of the other survivors have blood pact?

  • @Pirate said:

    Watch this clip from Otz first:

    https://www.twitch.tv/otzdarva/clip/SingleQuaintAlfalfaDancingBaby-D2WonSccck_bZE5u

    They had no "Hope" or anything to allow that speed bonus. They have this symbol for crossplay but as far as I know cheating on console is extremly rare so it must be Epic or Microsoft store people, which by the way was the dumbest thing BHVR ever done (which is really difficult), give away a game for free on EPIC gives hackers infinite accounts to try out hacks! that such a spit in the face to everyone who paid for it!

    We can see the difference because of Otzs movementspeed but when I (or you) play killer its difficult to see the difference, you run behind a survivor and it just feels weird its like playing a tier 1 myers or 110 killer, its not a "BIG" difference but at the end it safes time and shifts the balance. And on the reseaving end you are wondering if you suck out of nowhere or you are just crazy.

    The worst part is those "modest" cheater dont even think they are doing something wrong just like those stretched res user! They think: "the game balance is not as I want so I will adjust it to my liking, so its not cheating but restoring justice"! That is their mindset! I would rather play against a real hacker with gmod then such narcissistic crap!

    Let me get clear at something: I dont know how anticheats work so I will now assume something:

    BHVR pays EAC (Easy Anti Cheat) for protection, but what is EAC even doing? I once googled for a mod for Resident Evil 2 and got on a side where they also shared DBD hacks and people were using them, sooo why does EAC not download this hacks themself reverseengeneer them and then close the loophole? One can say its not that easy, true... BUT EAC sucks a f.. lot! EAC is as helpful against cheating as chain link fence against a flood.

    The worst part of modest cheater is there are more then you know, they could hide behind every lose and even if they are only 1 in 100 games you lost the knowledge that they could be there is poisining the mood to play this game! Here one other hack you dont see as killer or survivor if the "modest" cheater does it correct:

    https://www.twitch.tv/angrypug/clip/SleepyRichBearJKanStyle-8KJcvAwQh_W2FnVl?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time

    DEAR BHVR we need the same system that csgo has! a small 10kb file that holds all information about a match that we ourself can also replay! this way we could atleast detect and send you the game! i am not going to record every game i play and go through tedious processes just to report one person! dear bhvr just ask valve for the system, they will give it to you and I am sure they will not even charge you for it, just ask them for help!

    Even rainbow six siege has a replay function.

    The fun part is, they didn't need to build the game again from scratch kike BHVR mentioned they would need to do that.

    Just shows how terrible their coding is if you need to build the game from the ground up to get this function in.

  • This might be unrelated but I've read that EAC only detects direct cheats like cheating through the game files and not like 3rd party programs/scripts.

  • @Laurie268 said:

    Did one of the other survivors have soul pact?

    Blood Pact* just so no one is confused.

  • @Laurie268 said:

    Did one of the other survivors have soul pact?

    you can see all perks in the video if you press to continue watching

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    This might be unrelated but I've read that EAC only detects direct cheats like cheating through the game files and not like 3rd party programs/scripts.

    EAC is so useless that players have been caught removing environment textures from their games in tournaments. EAC never picked it up. It's apparently called "easy" anti-cheat for a reason

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    This might be unrelated but I've read that EAC only detects direct cheats like cheating through the game files and not like 3rd party programs/scripts.

    EAC bans AutoHotkey which many use to flashlight macro but there are method to hide it from EAC.

    It's not hard to find hacks for this game, they are very cheap. Why so cheap? Because there is a market and competition to drive down the prices.

  • They already rejected the idea of a replay system on the latest Q&A.

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    They already rejected the idea of a replay system on the latest Q&A.

    Well then we as community should stop investing in the game for 1 month until they change their opinion! If they understand only hard talk we should give them hard talk, but unfortunatly too many people cry in forums and right after that buy their 100th Feng skin. I didnt spend on this game for over 1 year now! I did not buy any linced killer scince Pyramid head!

  • @Pirate said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799552#Comment_2799552

    Well then we as community should stop investing in the game for 1 month until they change their opinion! If they understand only hard talk we should give them hard talk, but unfortunatly too many people cry in forums and right after that buy their 100th Feng skin. I didnt spend on this game for over 1 year now! I did not buy any linced killer scince Pyramid head!

    Well, last time someone came up with an idea like that (after the horrible RE patch), people make fun of him.

    This community kind of deserve what she get from BHVR.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799523#Comment_2799523

    EAC is so useless that players have been caught removing environment textures from their games in tournaments. EAC never picked it up. It's apparently called "easy" anti-cheat for a reason

    I shouldn't be laughing because cheaters ruin experiences in this game but damn that is hilarious that EAC is garbage if people literally remove textures.

    @Ripley said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799523#Comment_2799523

    EAC bans AutoHotkey which many use to flashlight macro but there are method to hide it from EAC.

    It's not hard to find hacks for this game, they are very cheap. Why so cheap? Because there is a market and competition to drive down the prices.

    I thought macro wasn't an actual cheat, I assumed it was possible by just setting a macro (I assume it works that way for free ofc) Idk how that works honestly.

    And yeah I've seen a video of Choy's that he talks to a real hacker the one that makes the cheats and says that they are cheap because of market competition.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799549#Comment_2799549

    I shouldn't be laughing because cheaters ruin experiences in this game but damn that is hilarious that EAC is garbage if people literally remove textures.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799550#Comment_2799550

    I thought macro wasn't an actual cheat, I assumed it was possible by just setting a macro (I assume it works that way for free ofc) Idk how that works honestly.

    And yeah I've seen a video of Choy's that he talks to a real hacker the one that makes the cheats and says that they are cheap because of market competition.

    I haven't used AHK for a while, there is a lot you can do with it besides macro. But I did see players who had been banned by EAC because AHK was running in background. Maybe it only dislikes certain things like window hooking.

    EAC isn't complete trash (this example is pretty funny https://www.reddit.com/r/FortNiteBR/comments/8y9dx9/banned_for_cheat_engine_when_it_wasnt_even/ but DbD really needs to up it's anti-cheat game.