Matchmaking problems
I don't understand how this matchmaking system works. Can someone explain? I am bronze 3 but I play against blood all the time, even though I have been playing only for 15 hours
I don't understand how this matchmaking system works. Can someone explain? I am bronze 3 but I play against blood all the time, even though I have been playing only for 15 hours
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The visual colors are meaningless after SBMMR was Implemented. Used for monthly rewards only now.
You MMR value is hidden.
I am ash (grey) but also play against everything from ash to iridescent (red)
Sadly, the current matchmaking system is very much broken with new players going up against people who have plenty of experience under their belts. Unfortunately, the only real thing that one can do is to bear with it until they get good. It sucks, I know, but thanks to Patrick, this is now the way of things.
The current MM is better in one way and thats variety old ranks we only got 3 different killers after you hit rank 4