Two Points

First point - I apologize for kabobing you Mikaela. You had gotten on my last nerve with the clicking from a high vantage point on eyrie.


Second point - Eyrie is a huge mess for Trapper. Maybe a ‘camo’ add on that takes on terrain colors would help?

Comments

  • Eyrie of clowns 🤡 really be grinding my nerves as well. To specify, I just hate the center building.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    Eyrie of clowns 🤡 really be grinding my nerves as well. To specify, I just hate the center building.

    I feel it. I hate it too. It’s interesting from a visual esthetic but I hate the gameplay.

  • It's too bright for a game with the title Dead by Daylight

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2798929#Comment_2798929

    I feel it. I hate it too. It’s interesting from a visual esthetic but I hate the gameplay.

    It is absolutely amazing visually, but the middle having multiple "must break" doors, a safe pallet on top that also has a clear los of where the killer is, and safe loops/jungle gyms can spawn right outside that building too.

    I away get an urge to give a depressing sigh when I see it appear.

  • In terms of visuals, I am okay-ish with the map. I just think it is way too bright.

    A Moonlight offering could have fixed that, but you know how it goes...

    And by the Entity, that map sucks for killers. It is decent for Survivors, but it absolutely sucks for killer.

    @RaSavage42 said:

    It's too bright for a game with the title Dead by Daylight

    Agreed.