Concede button for players
Apologies if this is already posted somewhere but I can't find anything on it so here it goes. There should be a give up button/ concede button for survivors. I can't tell you how frustrating it is when you're the last survivor and the killer downs you but then decides to wait out the ENTIRE time at the end. It's such a waste of time especially since as a survive YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING. And of course if we decide to leave we'll lose all of our blood points acquired during that game and be banned for several minutes. As a survivor main, we seriously need this for when killers are being petty and won't finish us off.
Comments
Lol, you're literally asking for an official way to evade the ban timer. In that world would that option make any sense? It's THERE to prevent the very thing your asking for lol.
Go afk then come back.
Killers put up with this every match with survs standing at the gate wasting time.
I mean having the option to bleed out faster would not be too too different from hook suicide
Nah not really. As the killer you can just go force them out. You only have to wait if you want to be spared the teabags. I usually just go stand in the basement to not give them the satisfaction out of pettiness, but it's really as simple as and going and whacking them a few times.
Where in my post am I asking for that? All I'm asking for is a way to bleed out faster or suicide when as the last survivor I'm no longer capable of doing anything to escape. There's really no point in having to wait out the entire end time because the killer is deciding to not finish you off.
That's an issue too that's been addressed a lot already which I agree with. But there are certain scenarios where killers are too petty so they literally just make you wait out the timer for an inevitable death either way. It's such a waste of time.
So if 4 are them there and it takes 4 whacks to get them out how much time is wasted? Compared to how often you're slugged to bleed for 3 minutes?
Im like you i won't chase them but again it's just time wasting childish crap.