Why nerf these killers

Deathslinger was fine the way he was I feared facing him because he could quick fire so you need to think quickly now it's boring playing and facing him.

Hillbilly the nerf is fine but you didn't need to remove his charge add-ons.

Clown I don't even know if it's counted as a buff for him you just gave him a bottle of urine so there was no point of doing that.

The only killer I think a nerf was deserved in a way was Bubba because it prevented perment body blocks even he still can at least now you have a chance to save at least.

Seriously I just ready for them to ruin my main(Oni)

Comments

  • All billy really needed was not overheat and not being able to stack charging addons. Nowadays he just gets worse and worse with each map rework/map released since they add some wonky collision or make loops incredibly large to where its near impossible to curve against decent survivors.

  • Behavior is more likely to make an original female killer with covered feet, than balance stuff correctly.

  • Well you see here friends, all of this advice is coming from player experience, not the holy Statistic(TM). So it is all worthless.

  • Honestly it baffles me how they nerf certain killers looks at twins but not others looks at spirit

  • You're a troll, right? I'm gonna take the bait anyway.

    Slinger deserved a nerf not bc of numbers, he was the middle of the pack, but due to being wholly unfun to go against. If the shot didn't connect, it was his fault, not your achievement as with quick scope no one can react in time to dodge a bullet. Furthermore, he could just walk up to you while raising his gun without even taking a shot and still be effective. Underperforming is no excuse to have a killer with such a deranged kit.

    For Hillbilly, you're missing the point. Instasaw Billy was way too much for this game. Those add-ons needed to go, but Billy didn't deserve the Overheat mechanic. That overly punishes players, especially the ones trying to learn him.

    Clown was nerfed? They removed the speed penalty while holding a bottle, reduced reload from 5 to 3 seconds, and added a new bottle and you say that's a nerf? You're delusional. I'm not even going to comment after this.

  • @q6iha34x1r69psli7pg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/309479/why-nerf-these-killers

    Deathslinger is a joke now. He is a worse Huntress that you have to buy.

    Cowboy

  • @q6iha34x1r69psli7pg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/309479/why-nerf-these-killers

    Deathslinger is a joke now. He is a worse Huntress that you have to buy.

    They tried to bribe me into playing him by giving him a fun Leprechaun outfit. It worked, but somehow I always have the worst kind of survivors with him.

  • @lagosta said:

    You're a troll, right? I'm gonna take the bait anyway.

    Slinger deserved a nerf not bc of numbers, he was the middle of the pack, but due to being wholly unfun to go against. If the shot didn't connect, it was his fault, not your achievement as with quick scope no one can react in time to dodge a bullet. Furthermore, he could just walk up to you while raising his gun without even taking a shot and still be effective. Underperforming is no excuse to have a killer with such a deranged kit.

    For Hillbilly, you're missing the point. Instasaw Billy was way too much for this game. Those add-ons needed to go, but Billy didn't deserve the Overheat mechanic. That overly punishes players, especially the ones trying to learn him.

    Clown was nerfed? They removed the speed penalty while holding a bottle, reduced reload from 5 to 3 seconds, and added a new bottle and you say that's a nerf? You're delusional. I'm not even going to comment after this.

    I would take old clown back in a heartbeat. The only good change was the reload speed. Yellow bottles are almost never worth using over purple ones; and all the addons that have been made for yellow bottles took away from the purple ones. Including some of his best purple ones like exhaustion and the old garish makeup kit which I sorely miss.

  • @jamally093 said:

    Deathslinger was fine the way he was I feared facing him because he could quick fire so you need to think quickly now it's boring playing and facing him.

    Hillbilly the nerf is fine but you didn't need to remove his charge add-ons.

    Clown I don't even know if it's counted as a buff for him you just gave him a bottle of urine so there was no point of doing that.

    The only killer I think a nerf was deserved in a way was Bubba because it prevented perment body blocks even he still can at least now you have a chance to save at least.

    Seriously I just ready for them to ruin my main(Oni)