Event is over, back to bloodpoint grinding... again
I'll miss the 100k+ bp every match with envelope and BBQ/WGLF. Now it's back to 20k every match 😔
I'll miss the 100k+ bp every match with envelope and BBQ/WGLF. Now it's back to 20k every match 😔
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Back to playing killer whenever I need bp
The BP were really nice. I coudn´t play that much and already over...
The question is, what do I do with my hundred(s) of envelopes? Can I redeem those for BP, or do I really have to wait another year to get use out of them?
Either wait one year to then accumulate more during the next red envelope event, or prestige all your characters and just move on.
Since I only play Claudette, I don't have any problem with blood points. Heck, Plunderers gives me all the items I need when I am low.
Back to not caring as Survivor for me.
I would be the same if I didn't play this game with a friend
Screw solo queue
Killer main only play surv when i've got some dailies or a challenge to do, but ill happily die on first hook and not care, zero consequence for me.