Pyramid head's chase music
It absolutely slaps.
It absolutely slaps.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
His “Close” terror radius music is the best out of all killers
Spirit has best chase music though
I actually think the opposite, his old 8m was really good but the current one isn't quite the same.
Never heard it, wasn’t around back then.
Here's a link to the ptb version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwz9g8U8buw the chase part is a bit whack but the 8m really channels the Silent Hill vibes.
His audio presentation in general is really well done. One of my favorite killers
He’s got the most bad**s theme. But I think he is second to demo for best all around theme
Demo's just sounds really passive to me, I really like the aggressive metal banging in his theme that sounds straight of out a Mick Gordon soundtrack.
Fair