Do you consider a full collection of a killer's every skin impressive, or just weird?
Definitely not asking due to me collecting every single cosmetic for Blight. So yeah, would you consider something like that impressive or weird/unecessary?
Definitely not asking due to me collecting every single cosmetic for Blight. So yeah, would you consider something like that impressive or weird/unecessary?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't really care either way to be honest. If it makes you happy collecting cosmetics in a video game, then good for you.
If you use blight, it makes sense.
Do you think people changing cloth every day weird or strange? you definitely will not, right?
It's pretty cool
I consider it something I dont care about