Welcome back, General...or not.
So...today was the day GeneralV entered the Fog again, after countless months of an undesired, but needed, break.
Surely I got a proper reception, right?
...Right?
Ah, Dead by Daylight...The only thing in you that needs to change, is the the one that never does.
But anyway, this was just for some giggles.
I think the message of this post, the real message of this post, is:


Comments
Bully? Who is bullying? I’m just merely stating fact.
Well first of all, it's more of a squawk sound, not a caw.
I prefer the term caw because I’m my family, when talking to toddlers, ca ca means poop, which is a fitting description for her.
This is why camping is the biggest issue this game has.
Hey, your wish worked:
<3
Got to admit though. It's a nice looking Blight skin.
I don't think so.
Pretty sure he was not talking about the camping.
Welcome back! Wish I was there too but I have other games to play
Hello to you too.
This was just for giggles, just to point out that my very first match after coming back ended with a facecamp.
So much for a little joke, eh?
Exactly.
Thanks!
I get how it is, DBD is not as precious to me as it once was, and I have other games to play too.
I am taking it easy, just a couple games whenever I feel like it.
Welcome Back!
Thanks!