Display survivor names in post game scores

When you are looking at the post game score screen, I think it should display the name of the survivor that the player was playing. Very often I want to either gives a thumbs up, or report someone for toxic behavior, but can not because I dont remember whatever jumble of letters they have as a screen name, but instead recognize them by the character they are playing.

Comments

  • You can see who they were playing if you press "options" on the score screen and look there.

    I play on play stations so I press options and then L1/R1 to move along until I find it

  • I should clarify on PC, I do not know of those options on pc

  • @Smeagolthevile said:

    When you are looking at the post game score screen, I think it should display the name of the survivor that the player was playing. Very often I want to either gives a thumbs up, or report someone for toxic behavior, but can not because I dont remember whatever jumble of letters they have as a screen name, but instead recognize them by the character they are playing.

    yes, they need to add this xD