um no..... bubba's was literally just blackface. now stop trying to start a debate and move on
Bubba doesn't care about your skin color. He go after every colors of the rainbow. I swear it like Myers in the new Halloween movie cause apparently people think he homophobic due to killing a queer character.
Bubba doesn't care about your skin color. He go after every colors of the rainbow. I swear it like Myers in the new Halloween movie cause apparently people think he homophobic due to killing a queer character.
Bubba doesnt care youre right. How ever there are disgusting people out there who would wear that mask and specifically target black characters or even stream snipe back streamers.
As many people have said when this was a hot topic, the few ruined it for the many
Bubba doesnt care youre right. How ever there are disgusting people out there who would wear that mask and specifically target black characters or even stream snipe back streamers.
As many people have said when this was a hot topic, the few ruined it for the many
It always the trolls who ruined everything. I wished they added the rest of the roster so I can collect the faces.
Bubba doesn't care about your skin color. He go after every colors of the rainbow. I swear it like Myers in the new Halloween movie cause apparently people think he homophobic due to killing a queer character.
Every time this argument is used, I want to thrust my palm through my head so hard that I have an embedded hand print on my face.
Bubba doesn't care about your skin color. He go after every colors of the rainbow. I swear it like Myers in the new Halloween movie cause apparently people think he homophobic due to killing a queer character.
Trust me, not a single gay person thought that about the new Halloween, people like to lie about things in order to make minorities seem entitled and overly sensitive, despite that rarely being the case.
Bubba doesn't care about your skin color. He go after every colors of the rainbow. I swear it like Myers in the new Halloween movie cause apparently people think he homophobic due to killing a queer character.
jfc nobody thinks BUBBA the CHARACTER is racist, this argument holds 0 weight.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is incredibly cringe.
Huntress mask is based on a rabbit which can have black fur.
SIGH
Tell me you don't understand why Bubba's masks were removed without telling me you don't understand why Bubba's masks were removed.
Bubba doesn't care about your skin color. He go after every colors of the rainbow. I swear it like Myers in the new Halloween movie cause apparently people think he homophobic due to killing a queer character.
Bubba doesnt care youre right. How ever there are disgusting people out there who would wear that mask and specifically target black characters or even stream snipe back streamers.
As many people have said when this was a hot topic, the few ruined it for the many
It always the trolls who ruined everything. I wished they added the rest of the roster so I can collect the faces.
Every time this argument is used, I want to thrust my palm through my head so hard that I have an embedded hand print on my face.
Trust me, not a single gay person thought that about the new Halloween, people like to lie about things in order to make minorities seem entitled and overly sensitive, despite that rarely being the case.
we're still crying about this? the mask is gone, get over it
Huntress’s mask isn’t claudette’s face, its literally just a darkened version of her default mask
they are not correlated by any means
jfc nobody thinks BUBBA the CHARACTER is racist, this argument holds 0 weight.
Cleaning up and closing this thread here. It has already been discussed many times as to the reason why the unlockable Leatherface masks were removed.