After playing Dead by Daylight for over 1k hours this is how it feels like
..
..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Eh, I was actually pretty happy with both sides when I hit my 1k hours.
Things were still good back then.
Lol
Im starting to think every "killer" main arent killer mains but devs in disguise trying to advertise the Survivor role
They always make it seem like its so much fun!
After 2000 hours it's the complete opposite for me. There's very little reason to play as survivor unless you just want to have fun with friends.
So for 1000 hours you haven't played soloQ survivor even once?
Its not,winning or losing,its not fun at all.
After all my hours, it stays the same.
These days, I'd rather play Killer than SoloQ
Then dont play it, simple yet very effective solution