When a doc

Try to shock you several times when u are inside a wardrobe Should I suspect of permaaura reading?

Comments

  • Were you injured? Did you run right to the closet before getting in? How close to you was he when you hopped in?

  • Lockers make a distinct sound when someone enters them, it's possible he heard that

    Unless he was like other side of the map or something

  • @AsherFrost said:

    Were you injured? Did you run right to the closet before getting in? How close to you was he when you hopped in?

    Nope he had no way to know I were there.I started to suspect in a few things but when he hooked someone.He had no Bbq ( he was doing the doc achievement) and started to shock from where im like 6 times It confirmed it.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Lockers make a distinct sound when someone enters them, it's possible he heard that

    Unless he was like other side of the map or something

    He was on the hook close to a pallet and the main building in Dead saloon and I was in the locker close to a chesr very close by 2 lockers and one of the 2 spawns of basement.

    As you can think is impossible you hear me.

  • Doc can also see ur illusion, if u are hiding in a locker. That's why I pick up so many Dwights in their natural habitat :3

  • According to trusted sources, 10% of the game population use cheating software in one way or another, so it wouldn't be too far-fetched to assume he had a simple wallhack. Quite a few killers use it nowadays.

  • @Bartlaus said:

    Doc can also see ur illusion, if u are hiding in a locker. That's why I pick up so many Dwights in their natural habitat :3

    There were no illusions either.

  • Without video evidence it is hard to tell u if he was cheating. I mean, yes, there are a lot of of cheaters in dbd these days. Tbh Id be surprised if anyone would use a wallhack on doctor. I mean he actually doesnt need it. He can see ur aura after increasing madness, he can see ur illusions, his static blast and shock reveals ur location.

  • @Bartlaus said:

    Without video evidence it is hard to tell u if he was cheating. I mean, yes, there are a lot of of cheaters in dbd these days. Tbh Id be surprised if anyone would use a wallhack on doctor. I mean he actually doesnt need it. He can see ur aura after increasing madness, he can see ur illusions, his static blast and shock reveals ur location.

    Yeah Im taking in account all of that I mean Im very sure something fishy was happening.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    A shock that doesn't 'catch' a survivor screaming does give the doctor some tracking information on its own. It means if you're absolutely sure that a survivor is in your TR and they don't scream, then it means that they have to be in a locker to avoid it. At that point, they simply guess which locker was chosen around where they were spotted last. I've had some lucky catches on this.

    It wasnt the static blast he was shocking where I were the last time.

    He did blast but i was on a locker to avoid it and then he came and started to shock around the locker I were.