KIllers Que Option vs SWF
I mean the devs give the survivor choice for que with friends, then shouldnt other party can have a choice to not vs them unless they want a real challenge. I mean its already been proven that SWF is very efficient in making gen fly.
I
Comments
No before swf was added to the game people lobby dodged until they found their friends, now with cross play, swfs would have longer queues, or keep dodging trying to find their friends (if possible) the game would ultimately lose a lot of it's player base.
This again? 🤦🏼♂️
Very very very very very very very *breath* very few killers would volunteer to play against SWFs if they were given the option to opt out. That's why it'll never happen.
Swf's bring money thats all that developers care about.
I'd love an option to not play with them as well. Swfs can go play Kyf to be with their friends.
Even solo queue survs hate swfs due to their toxicity.
wont happen swf would have longer queues and Swf survivor bet buy more outfits/skins.
Im sorry it wont happen for 1 single reason no killer will want to play against a swf. The survivor queue time are going to explode.
And what does that show with regards to how killers feel about swfs.
I'd rather them fix the balance with SWF then to punish players with long to potentially infinite queue times for trying to play with their friends.