Suggestion, survivor perk nerf when in multiples
Dont get me wrong, perks like decisive strike, or borrowed time are good perks and where they are currently is a healthy place. Whats bothering me is when they come in multiples.
I play killer maybe once every few months for a few matches until I invariably come across a swf team where they are all running borrowed time decisive strike, dead hard, and all of the other perks that get amplified in power by being in a team and communicating.
So I suggest making these perks weaker when they come in multiples. If there are two, reduce the duration, or the skill check window by a small bit, because crossover happens, but when there are 3 or 4 of the same perk in a match it should get downgraded drastically. Otherwise there is no way to actually fight against these premade swf teams that set out to be asssholes
Comments