new foolproof tactic
bring that "sally of the lanturn" cosmetic, trick everyone into thinking you have noed and make them cleanse all 5 totems. suddenly whip out hex: pentimento and win
for the sake of this post, i'm simply closing my eyes on boon totems
Comments
could you translate to person who barely played since the event please, thanks.
nurse's halloween head to trick everyone into thinking you have noed but you actually dont
hit them with hex: pentimento instead
win the game
pretend boon totems do not exist
Ohhh I knew I heard “sally” before but kept thinking about legion.
I thought it was a lunar event cosmetic
This occurred to me back when Pentimento came out, except I was thinking Frosty Eyes. Funny experiment I never got around to, probably because I'd have to wear Frosty Eyes.
But...... boons.
You need a few more weeks for thier use to further drop. Then pull Penny out and have at it.
if i close my eyes the boons cannot hurt me
but you can hear if they activate
guess youre also going in deaf
me, blaring music at levels far above healthy
But that means I'd have to play Nurse, which in turn means I'd have to go lay down after every blink. Doesn't sound worth it to me.
close your eyes motion sickness is no longer a problem
But closing my eyes isn't fun. I'd rather stick to Claudette and hope for a 3 man swf of shirtless Davids in tiger pants join my lobby. That would be much more enjoyable.
but this tactic is absolutely foolproof
That's just the ticket though Karu. Boons destroy this strategy