Who Is Your Top Wanted Licensed Movie Chapter?
These are some of the top wanted movie licenses for Dead By Daylight.
These are some of the top wanted movie licenses for Dead By Daylight.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd say it's a tie between Pennywise and Jack Torrance.
This was a tough one, I'd be happy seeing any of these! ๐
I'm not as excited about Candyman, Jason or Predator.
By the way, on top of the ones on this list, others I'd love to see:
I think Predator would be cool.
While I did pick candyman, i would much rather see more movie licenses from outside the US.
So many of these beloved titles have great potential for fun killer powers design. But I think that actual implementation will be underwhelming (look at Cenobite) and I don't want a Xenomorph that doesn't feel scary like in Alien: Isolation.
So I'd go with franchises I don't mind seeing a weak version of: Chucky, Predator. Could we get Tim Curry for Pennywise?
Alien 100%, imagine a space/spaceship map. All the others are welcome too. The more the merrier imo
I picked alien because the possibilities would be endless. Much like aliens have nests, why not give alien the ability to make "hooks" on flat walls. This would introduce a unique killer that sets "hooks" instead of traps. These "hooks" are actually egg nests that have the alien's bebes. Addon's could also affect what happens after you are freed from these nests. Just a thought.
...
alien cause I liked almost all of the movies of alien plus played alien isolation if it was in dbd would be fun to play.