i'm never gonna stop wanting a soma chapter
still a super underrated game. amazing story, visuals, monster design, one of the best horror games ever released. doubt it'll ever get added but i can still hope. amnesia is a lot more likely, so hey maybe we can at least get a legendary or 2 someday since they're both from frictional games.
Comments
Who's the main monster so I can go look him up
there's not really a main monster, each different section of the game has its own. the most well known and imo scariest is terry akers
https://youtu.be/BeU5u08kSxw this video should give you a good idea of what terry is like in-game. some other highlights are the robot girl in omicron and jin yoshida in tau.
I tried it years ago and couldn't get into it. I liked the intro tho.
that's fair, i'm not super into the helpless protagonist type games but i think the story and atmosphere made up for it
Oh don't get me wrong, I love horror games and played a lot of them since I was a kid. I'm not saying it is a bad game, I just couldn't get into it for some reason.
Maybe I will try it again sometimes, since you reminded me. Also nothing wrong with helpless protagonists. I actually like that.
ah, that's usually the biggest criticism i see so my bad then
That game was one of the only games to make me actually depressed.
Terry Akers is little out there,I guess she would be like hag cosmetically wise. Jin Yoshida would be really terrifying because of those random lines
Soma's just way too depressing.
Spoilers for Soma if you haven't played it.
*******
The best part would be having a survivor that's a skeleton in a dive suit.
huge agree, they'd probably use the photo of the human simon for the base survivor but i would absolutely buy cosmetics of simon-II and simon-III
Soma is great game. And you are right, it is underrated. And it had great final, i was shocked.
i like both of em, they sound like whoever was recording them had a glass of water and thought of the most disgusting possible ways to consume it