Pig headtrap issues idea
When you play as pig you are annoyed by survivors taking their traps off in one or two boxes. When you play survivor against pig, you are annoyed by a pig magically finding the box you need to search (because the others failed) and blocking it. I think an idea to help with those two issues in one shot would be to make 5 boxes spawn, and make survivors go through four (no more no less). Pig mains would have consistency with their traps, and Pigs wouldn't be able to box camp anymore (since survivors would always have two boxes to search on their last one).
Comments
Eh.. RNG is a part of the game. Trapper has to deal with it too. I’m more in favor of being able to re-search a nearby box if the game detects the Pig too close to the last box a survivor still needs to search. Also, don’t see why she should have the privilege of knowing where the boxes are. They’re already serving their game-delaying purpose.
Used to be that way, but too many survivors somehow managed to die to pig regardless so they removed the mechanic.
IMO I think trapper's traps should start opened already just for that little bit of map pressure early on. Also maybe just make them spawn in better positions.
Trapper has infinite traps... Pig only has four. That's why there shouldn't be any RNG in it.
I checked the wiki, pig never functioned how i'm proposing her to work here.
Maybe you're right. I could've sworn there was a time where there was a minimum amount of jigsaw boxes you needed to search through.
Trapper has eight traps total, if he even has time to utilize them all in a match. They may never even come into use, and can be disarmed by survivors. Then the RNG chance to escape traps. But there’s of course powerful snowball potential.
Trapper can reuse his traps. Pig can't.