If BT becomes base kit...
Can we talk about having a 5th perk slot for killer? It's not too much to ask.
Can we talk about having a 5th perk slot for killer? It's not too much to ask.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If BT were to become base kit, killers would certainly require some kind of a buff.
Well, being able to tunnel someone off the hook is an important tool in a killer’s kit. When survivors are good, strategic tunnelling and camping are required in many scenarios.
If a survivor wants to counter this strategy, they need to sacrifice a valuable perk slot to use BT (and/or DS.)
If? You mean when.
Agreed, they should start with the gens repaired for them and all killers should be removed in order to make the game balanced again.🤣
I agree, survivors have 4 perks each and Discord to carry them. Why can't killers get some love?
I always thought about that,like in a 1v4 game,the 1 - side should have more to keep up against the other 4
If survivors get BT base kit I think Killers should get NOED as base kit.
I mean, nobody wants to play against BT, DH, DS, UB and IW either. But I suppose because they're survivor perks it's okay.
Sit down, Timothy.
But we'd essentially have a 5th perk...