What is a Killer Power You'd Like See Made?

I've always loved the concept of old legion but while it was live, the complaints were totally valid lol it was super boring to face and was super easy to use. That being said, I always loved the idea of a killer that could move fast and strike very quickly, but it took more hits to down.

I'd love a killer more similar to old legion again, done in a way where chase could still be interactive (like no pallet vaulting) but still gave the feeling of being able to hack and slash very fast. A movement power where you run faster and do m1 attacks normally, but you can do a dash attack that is extremely fast similar to a demo shred but no charge up. This attack takes multiple hits to down though.

I'd probably have to do a write up on how I'd like this killer to actually operate, but I would love to see a fast and agile killer again.

What killer would you like to see?

Comments

  • I want a killer who focuses on Information and slowing the game down like old Freddy

  • @Phasmamain said:

    I want a killer who focuses on Information and slowing the game down like old Freddy

    This as well, freddy being added is what got me into the game so long ago, and I loved his kit. I have been dying for another aura reading info and slowdown killer to be added. Pinhead was close-ish but still lacks that info and control.

  • I wish we get another stealth killer but done differently. I was kinda dissapointed when they gave gf stalking similar to Myers, even tho it fits the character.

    I love stealth killers, but I'm not a fan of wraith and dislike playing as him because of the cloak mechanic. So hopefuly nothing like that either.

  • @Lochnload_exe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2789477#Comment_2789477

    This as well, freddy being added is what got me into the game so long ago, and I loved his kit. I have been dying for another aura reading info and slowdown killer to be added. Pinhead was close-ish but still lacks that info and control.

    Yeah I never had a chance to play him (played against him 2 times though) but he looks super fun with a mad skill ceiling. But nah we get anti loop killer number 46 instead

  • @Lochnload_exe said:

    I've always loved the concept of old legion but while it was live, the complaints were totally valid lol it was super boring to face and was super easy to use. That being said, I always loved the idea of a killer that could move fast and strike very quickly, but it took more hits to down.

    I'd love a killer more similar to old legion again, done in a way where chase could still be interactive (like no pallet vaulting) but still gave the feeling of being able to hack and slash very fast. A movement power where you run faster and do m1 attacks normally, but you can do a dash attack that is extremely fast similar to a demo shred but no charge up. This attack takes multiple hits to down though.

    I'd probably have to do a write up on how I'd like this killer to actually operate, but I would love to see a fast and agile killer again.

    What killer would you like to see?

    I've always wanted a spider killer that poops little spiders to chase down survivors, and can set up webs to hide in/traverse the map with, Demo style.

  • DbD Chapter Concept: Alien (WIP) New Killer: The Hive A hive of Killers, The Hive's Queen is able to set up Nests and send out its Drones using its Power Queen's Orders. With the help of their 3 Perks Isolation, Ambush Predator and Hex: Perfect Organism, they're able to isolate their targets, a...

    Basically, a Set-up Killer that can use whatever they've sat up to transform into a whole new Killer with a whole new Power

  • More legendary slashers

  • I always wanted a killer that could place cameras around the map to survey areas at range, kind of like Old Freddy or The Oni with Renjiro's Bloody Glove.

  • A killer that forces survivors to dance making them unable to do any action (except unhooking, vaulting etc).

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XK4S8OQPuU


  • A killer with doggos/pets that they can send out to track/ hunt survivors.

  • @Lochnload_exe said:

    I've always loved the concept of old legion but while it was live, the complaints were totally valid lol it was super boring to face and was super easy to use. That being said, I always loved the idea of a killer that could move fast and strike very quickly, but it took more hits to down.

    I'd love a killer more similar to old legion again, done in a way where chase could still be interactive (like no pallet vaulting) but still gave the feeling of being able to hack and slash very fast. A movement power where you run faster and do m1 attacks normally, but you can do a dash attack that is extremely fast similar to a demo shred but no charge up. This attack takes multiple hits to down though.

    I'd probably have to do a write up on how I'd like this killer to actually operate, but I would love to see a fast and agile killer again.

    What killer would you like to see?

    A Killer that can get rid of SBMM

  • I always wanted a spectral knight character that wielded a spectral great sword.


    The power would be that he could horizontally slash through terrain, and it was dodgeable at a certain distance but not at close range, so the power was a guaranteed m1 at lunge range but a counterable wide arc attack up to 10m with an audio cue when it was charged to slash.

    Edit: forgot the add that the counter at long range would be to crouch, but it could hit survivors working on gens or interacting.