My ranks reset to ash 4,3rd of February and no rewards
So yesterday I closed my game in the evening,my killer grade was iridescent 3 at the time,and today morning (3rd of February) I just log on and both my grades are reset to ash 4 no rewards and not even close to reset time.
Happening to anyone else too?
What might be the cause?
Is it a bug and if yes will we get any compensation?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
This happened to me after i got a grade mismatched error the server had a hickup and a full game restart resynced and put up my actual grade. i am just guessing but if your have a internet connection error with the server it might default to ash until it resyncs. im back to iri afer doing it
Some guy on reddit said you just gotta play a match and you will probably get tons of pips so it will fix itself.
This seems to be just a visual bug, should fix itself after playing a match.
I had this bug a few months ago and it didn't fix itself. I received my bp reward ion the middle of the "season" and had to level up my rank again. I reported and nothing happened.
That was a different thing, the rank reset happened earlier than planned for many players, they received the rewards as well and a compensation too.
This is just a visual bug that reverts after a match.
Ok thanks for the clarification. ๐