How is this still "fun"

So two people down vs a Pig I'm put on hook at stage one the other person is dead she basically camps my hook because I'm the only one who hasn't been hooked yet and the others bleed out before I make it to second stage how is camping and slugging fun.

I get slugging is a tactic two people near by why not get both or do what I usually do hit to drive them away but slugging more then one person and just leaving them there how is it fun.

Quick thing more then likely it was SWF all flashlights and zero idea how to use them which I don't get if I bring a flashlight which is extremely rare I'll blind the killer at dropped pallets since I suck at flashlight saves.

Comments

  • It’s not fun but the killers here will just tell you “it’s a valid strategy” which is true to an extent. But if the pig is doing it jus to be a jerk there’s nothing you could really do about it. I’ve heard a few rumors here and there that they’re supposed to look at camping but for all I know it could be the Base Kit borrowed time they’re thinking about adding.

  • Winning tends to generally be fun for people. Far more fun than letting one go so he can tbag click click at the gate or hatch.

  • What? winning is fun, don't you have fun to get 4 man escape?

    I don't get why you get mad at opponent for playing good, really.

  • How did your team get chain slugged by a pig, again?

    Sounds like a you problem. Survivors always act like they spawn on the hook.

  • @Mileena_Kahn said:

    It’s not fun but the killers here will just tell you “it’s a valid strategy” which is true to an extent. But if the pig is doing it jus to be a jerk there’s nothing you could really do about it. I’ve heard a few rumors here and there that they’re supposed to look at camping but for all I know it could be the Base Kit borrowed time they’re thinking about adding.

    I mean if a survivor is on hook and is stage one, why pig leaves them? to give them chance to do kobe or use deliverance?

    I don't get how can you call it "jerk" when it's nothing but a countering posibility.

  • The best answer to the COH meta is slugging, injuring and letting someone go is pointless now.

  • @jamally093 said:

    So two people down vs a Pig I'm put on hook at stage one the other person is dead she basically camps my hook because I'm the only one who hasn't been hooked yet and the others bleed out before I make it to second stage how is camping and slugging fun.

    I get slugging is a tactic two people near by why not get both or do what I usually do hit to drive them away but slugging more then one person and just leaving them there how is it fun.

    Its life má friend, i don t see the fun on Gen Rush, tbaging or click click with the got damn flashlight but, you guys looks like to enjoy it.