DS is still not an anti tunnel perk.

The time DS gets it's greatest value is when the killer is not tunneling, but going for the only survivor left in the end game. As an example: gate is open, survivors unhook a guy. They each take hits, or they don't. If they take hits everyone gets out. If they don't take hits, the guy is downed, and can freely crawl out as the last survivor. If they have DS, the killer is stabbed for picking up the only remaining survivor in the trial.

Another example of where DS is not an anti tunnel perk, but is actually a forced 60 second game extension is something I can actually showcase.

https://youtu.be/viIcNA5Cv7U

If I had left her on the ground to find hatch I would have not had this issue. Therefore DS is acting as an unnecessary game extension and it should deactivate if the survivor is the last in the trial.

Comments

1 2 ›