Still no bubba shards
According to BHVR's recent tweet we should've gotten our shards after launching the game, but I still do not have it, anyone else?
According to BHVR's recent tweet we should've gotten our shards after launching the game, but I still do not have it, anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got them immediately...
Did you play him before the mid-chapter patch?
I play him quite a lot. A lot of people didn't get their shards and it was supposedly fixed but i guess not
still havent gotten them either
zzzzzz
I don't have mine either, could it have something to do with me having accounts on different platforms with the same name?
Also no shards
i didn't get mine either. i got bubba when the annoucement was put up. Is there someone I can contact to look into this?
Oh lord.....there is no way BHVR would be this dumb right.....RIGHT??