I'd like to share my Bubba add-on changes
Vegetable Oil
A rancid oil used as a poor quality lubricant.
Old:
- Reduces the Cool-down time of Bubba's Chainsaw by -0.3 seconds.
New:
- Reduces the Cool-down time of Bubba's Chainsaw by -0.5 seconds.
Chainsaw File
A file whose purpose is to hone Chainsaw chains.
Old:
- Decreases duration of the Tantrum by -0.5 seconds.
New:
- Decreases duration of the Tantrum by -1 second.
Long Guide Bar
A sturdy iron replacement bar for long chains.
Old:
- Increases Revving threshold before triggering a Tantrum by +2 seconds.
New:
- Increases Revving threshold before triggering a Tantrum by +2 seconds.
- Decreases Chainsaw Sweep Missed Hit Cool-down by 0.25 seconds for each consumed Charge.
Knife Scratches
Scratches cover the Chainsaw's body, caused by a searing blade.
Memories of reprimands fill its holder with the fear of failure.
Old:
- Increases Movement speed during a Chainsaw Dash by +2 %.
- Increases Charge time of Bubba's Chainsaw by +12 %.
New:
- Increases Movement speed during a Chainsaw Dash by +2 %.
- Increases Charge time of Bubba's Chainsaw by +6 %.
Homemade Muffler
A makeshift exhaust system made of black gas pipes.
Old:
- Decreases duration of the Tantrum by -1 second.
New:
- Decreases duration of the Tantrum by -2 seconds.
The Grease
A thick yellowish ooze, concocted by the Sawyers. Used for all-purpose lubrication around their house.
Old:
- Increases Revving threshold before triggering a Tantrum by +3 seconds.
New:
- Increases Revving threshold before triggering a Tantrum by +3 seconds.
- Decreases Chainsaw Sweep Missed Hit Cool-down by 0.50 seconds for each consumed Charge.
The Beast's Marks
Jagged marks cover the Chainsaw's body, punishment from the dark beast that lives in The Fog. Memories of violent reprimands fill its holder with the fear of failure.
Old:
- Increases Movement speed during a Chainsaw Dash by +3 %.
- Increases Charge time of Bubba's Chainsaw by +12 %.
New:
- Increases Movement speed during a Chainsaw Dash by +3 %.
- Increases Charge time of Bubba's Chainsaw by +8 %.
Shop Lubricant
An oil specifically formulated for Chainsaws. A special additive prevents oil throw off.
Old:
- Downing a Survivor with Bubba's Chainsaw while no other Survivors are in the Terror Radius will cloak that Survivor's Aura from other Survivors for 20 seconds.
New:
- Downing a Survivor with Bubba's Chainsaw will cloak that Survivor's Aura from other Survivors for 30 seconds.
- Reducing Bubba's Chainsaw Revving sound by -25 %.
Grisly Chains
A chain with unusually hefty cutter teeth that leaves victims crippled even after being healed.
Old:
- Survivors suffer from the Mangled Status Effect until healed when hit with Bubba's Chainsaw.
Grisly Chains does not stack with other instances of the Mangled Status Effect.
New:
- Survivors suffer from the Mangled and Haemorrhage Status Effects until healed when hit with Bubba's Chainsaw.
Grisly Chains does not stack with other instances of the Mangled or Haemorrhage Status Effects.
Begrimed Chains
This chain is stained with a foul substance that debilitates anyone it touches.
Old:
- Survivors drop their Items when hit with Bubba's Chainsaw.
New:
- Survivors drop their Items when hit with Bubba's Chainsaw. The lost item gradually loses charges until it's depleted by The Entity in 120 seconds.
Rusted Chains
This chain is covered with crusty and volatile rust spots that make injuries particularly difficult to heal.
Old:
- Survivors injured with Bubba's Chainsaw suffer from the Broken Status Effect for 90 seconds.
Rusted Chains does not stack with other instances of the Broken Status Effect.
New:
- Survivors injured with Bubba's Chainsaw suffer from the Broken Status Effect for 90 seconds.
- The Survivor suffers from a 10% Action Speed penalty to Repairing until healed.
Rusted Chains does not stack with other instances of the Broken Status Effect.
Light Chassis
A light and durable Chainsaw chassis with a shorter guide bar. Makes the Chainsaw easier to handle.
Old:
- While revving, see the Auras of all Survivors within 8 metres.
New:
- While revving, see the Auras of all Survivors within 8 metres.
- Increases Bubba's Chainsaw Revving movement speed by +0.25ms.
Depth Gauge Rake
Tool that increases the angle of the depth gauge, making the chain eat more "wood".
Old:
- Increases available Tokens by 1 Token.
- Decreases the Charge speed of the Chainsaw Sweep by -18 %.
- Decreases the Chainsaw Dash Movement speed by -2 %.
New:
- Increases available Tokens by 1 Token.
- Decreases the Chainsaw Dash Movement speed by -2 %.
Edit reason: formatting.
Edit reason V2: Added The Grease and Long Guide Bar to the list. Changed Depth Gauge Rake.
Edit reason V3: Added Begrimed Chains to the list.
Edit reason V4: Added Rusted Chains to the list.













Comments
Thank you, fellow Bubba main! I barely see Light Chassis or Chainsaw File being used by anyone unless I want to fool around with it like combining The Grease with Light Chassis but there are much better add-ons to use than these.
Don't forget to share it with your friends.
Next Bubba Main in here! In my opinion very cool changes.
Depth Gauge Rake shouldn't have Chainsaw Sweep movement speed penalty in my opinion.
Nice movement speed addons changes! I agree with this! (Beast's Marks and Knife Scratches)
Tantrum addons - the same, very cool changes!
Light Chassis - will be top Bubba's addon, amazing idea!
Addons like: The Grease or Long Guide Bar should be changed too in my opinion. These addons are useless...
As someone who also plays bubba a lot, I like these changes! I never see half these addons used.
I also think long guide bar and grease need complete reworks, though. Simply buffing the numbers like they did in 5.5.0 can't really save those addons.
These changes are perfect. I think these are great
Wait how did you make those images so tiny
I go to this website then I go to the add-ons list and copy the image and paste it in my post. Then I click the image and click the far left icon and click Float Left.
I agree with you. There really is no reason for the Chainsaw Sweep movement speed penalty so I removed it from the list.
I added The Grease and Long Guide Bar to the list! What's your thoughts?
I added something spicy to it. Do you like these 2 add-ons changes?
Fingers crossed 🤞
What do you guys think of Rusted Chains and Begrimed Chains? Just leave it as it is? I can't really think of anything for these two add-ons except maybe for Begrimed Chains where you can see the item on the ground.
Oh you changed it to include those. I don't even think increasing them to 5 and 10 seconds is necessary, could just keep it at 2 and 3 with the second effect you added.
Begrimed chains could make the item lose charges like franklins does. Rusted chains I think is okay as it is.
I'll revert them back also Begrimed Chains losing item charges? I'll add that.
Not stupid idea to add a reduced cooldown on Chainsaw (The Grease and Long Guide Bar).
My ideas to cooldown addons:
Vegetable Oil : Decreases Chainsaw cooldown after successful Chainsaw Attack by 25.00%
Long Guide Bar : Decreases Chainsaw cooldown after missed Chainsaw Attack by 20.00%
The Grease : Decreases Chainsaw cooldown after missed Chainsaw Attack by 25.00%
Ideas to change movement speed addons
Knife Scratches
Increases Chainsaw Sweep movement speed by 2.00%
Remove Charge time penalty
The Beast's Marks
Increases Chainsaw Sweep movement speed by 5.00%
Increases Chainsaw cooldown after missed attack by 25.00%
Increases Tantrum duration by 20.00%
Other Changes
Shop Lubricant
After Breaking a Pallet Recharge Rate speed is increased by 35.00% for 20 seconds
It should be good against pre-droop Pallet gamers
Light Chassis
While Revving, you see all Survivors Auras within 12 meters
Increases Chainsaw Revving movement speed by 3.75%
Depth Gauge Rake
Grants 1 additional Chainsaw Charge
Increases time required to Charge a Chainsaw by 16.00%
Increases Chainsaw cooldown after missed attack by 12.00%
Carburetor Tunning Guide
Automatically consume all charges when triggering a Chainsaw Sweep
Increases Chainsaw Dash duration by 1.00 second
Press "CTRL" or "E" (does not matter) to finish a Chainsaw Dash
Set a Chainsaw cooldown after missed attack to 3.00 seconds
(These changes will be good, because sometimes you just down Survivor very easily and with this addon you need Chainsaw Sweep 7 seconds without a goal)
Rusted Chains
Survivors injured by Bubba's Chainsaw suffer from Blindness Status Effect for 75.00 seconds
Injured Survivors by a Bubba's Chainsaw repairing generators 15.00% slower until fully healed
Write your opinions!
Sorry for double post, I don't know how it happened
what website is it?
@Seth__ Yeah... My Rusted Chains will be good against gen rushers in injury state! Sometimes Survivors aren't good in looping against Bubba and just rushing gens on injury state and in my opinion it is garbage, zero fun for Bubba, because there aren't interesting chases with mindgames or something, but just gen rushing...
https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Bubba_Sawyer
I wouldn't add blindness to Rusted Chains but the slow gen repair speed is a must have imo.
I reduced the number to 10% because there are perks that can also reduce the repairing speed of survivors like Thanatophobia, Hex: Pentimento and Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain, and I don't really think it's a good idea to stack high numbers of anti-repairing speed.