Irri head add-on huntress ONLY 1 HATCHET???

This is Absolute BS!!! This needs a buf Irri add-on with huntress! will never increase higher then 1 hatchet!! This is absolute BS. Leather loop add-on should be able to increase the amount of maximum hatches even if irri-head sets it on 1.

And just 1 hatchet alone on huntress is a terrible add-one! make it base 2. and make the limit variable...


I don't care if 'red rank huntresses' will abuse this add-on when buffed... Survivor's are abusing Boil Over, Boon circle of healing, dead hard and BT all the time... and many more OP perks... Killers need a buff and I'm suggesting starting with Irri-head huntress

Comments

  • @freak_115 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2791827#Comment_2791827

    most balanced for Sweatlords maybe... not for the Casual DBD killer main! and you all need to realize not every1 plays this game for a living

    Btw, I've quit... because of how extremly survivor side DbD is and ti's ######### forum

    If youve quit why are you still in the forums your causing drama for attention

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    You don't buff Killer stuff to overpowered levels to counteract the overpowered stuff Survivors have, you just nerf the overpowered stuff Survivors have

    That doesn't help. All that does it keep the Meta.

    Why not fix busted characters/perks/addons to make them appealing.

  • iri head was rightfully nerfed because it was a guaranteed win for competent huntress players. we don't need old iri head again, especially with her other iri add on existing now.

  • I loved old iri heads. It usually meant 1-3 DCs, and then I could get some "alone time" with mah gurl. Dat thiccness, yknow.

    But really, Survivors just needed to learn to dodge better. Can't count the number of times I watched someone run straight across a clearing with no blockers against a Huntress. Then complain about it post-game. Some of the best comedy you can imagine.

    A lot of good Survivors could easily dodge the 3 though. That was even more amusing. Especially if we 4E'd. Not very often of course, there are enough Huntresses who can hit damn near every shot, but going against a crutched up Huntress using Iri Heads to cover their ######### aim was always amusing.

  • @Mringasa said:

    I loved old iri heads. It usually meant 1-3 DCs, and then I could get some "alone time" with mah gurl. Dat thiccness, yknow.

    But really, Survivors just needed to learn to dodge better. Can't count the number of times I watched someone run straight across a clearing with no blockers against a Huntress. Then complain about it post-game. Some of the best comedy you can imagine.

    A lot of good Survivors could easily dodge the 3 though. That was even more amusing. Especially if we 4E'd. Not very often of course, there are enough Huntresses who can hit damn near every shot, but going against a crutched up Huntress using Iri Heads to cover their ######### aim was always amusing.

    no. most people would just wait until you were forced to vault or drop a pallet or get m1'd, so you are locked into the animation. if you did fine with iri head when it was able to stack with infantry belt you should definitely still be able to do well with it now.

  • Given that Iri heads are basically ranged insta-down, I'm going to have to say no.

    As maku pointed out above, there are lots of animation locks you can catch survivors in with minimal skill with the iri head. 3 hatchets was just too much. It was tried and in play like this for over a year and it was just proven to be too much.

    Huntress is a strong killer on her own - she doesn't need a perfectly good add-in on it's own to be buffed. Either get better at throwing your hatchets or move on.

  • @Mak0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2792343#Comment_2792343

    no. most people would just wait until you were forced to vault or drop a pallet or get m1'd, so you are locked into the animation. if you did fine with iri head when it was able to stack with infantry belt you should definitely still be able to do well with it now.

    Sometimes I did well, against the ones who were using it as a crutch. Against the good Huntresses, I'd just go splat like a bug on a windshield. I'd see a lot of the really bad ones straight up going to M1 because people would fake vaults/windows, or just not drop pallets unless it was 100% safe. They'd waste so much time in between hits because they'd wind up, get juked hard, and miss every shot.

    I don't have any issues with it currently, I just didn't see the need of a nerf. Obviously it was needed, since it happened. I just personally never had any problems with it being in the game. Not like you always faced an iri head Huntress, even at Rank 1, they were usually the matches you remember though cause they tended to be so damn short. Lol

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    You don't buff Killer stuff to overpowered levels to counteract the overpowered stuff Survivors have, you just nerf the overpowered stuff Survivors have

    Who are you claiming does that? Behavior?

    Are you drunk?

1 2 ›