The worst build of all time
This is the pinnacle of failure! I'm going to use the build of No mither, overcome, self care and for the people. You can not possibly be worse equipped. Also for bonus fun i'm not using an offering or items and seeing how long it takes to survive. If you have some builds even worse than this let me know. (I didn't want to wait until april fools day)
Comments
Could you theoretically use Overcome if you got a Borrowed Time hit, or is it only healthy to injured?
Renewal is another guaranteed useless perk for No Mithering. I also once brought We'll Make It/CoH/Solidarity in a full No Mither squad, if that counts.
I'd like to see gameplay of tier 1 object of obsession with tier 1 no mither so the killer is always aware of where you are
I managed to survive despite being the 1st found and getting camped to stage 2.